So I finally got around to updating myself on all the blogs that I follow regularly… and subsequently learned that FatGrlSlim has “tagged” me in her blog to answer the following questions. I can’t say I am as excited about it as she was, but thought it looked like a pretty good thing to waste a little time with… 🙂
5 things found in your bag:
- My “before” WW picture… because inevitably someone will ask to see it pretty much every week.
- Calendar… I really can’t live without this thing. I think my brain would go into serious overload if I didn’t have it.
- Camera – because you never know when that perfect photo op will come along.
- Phone… even though it rarely rings! 🙂
- Pens. If you know me, you know I love pens. I think it’s an addiction.
5 favorite things in your room (bedroom)
- TIVO… because I really don’t like watching just “anything” on television anymore.
- Tons ‘o packing materials for the 3-day (yes, it is all across the room – along with my ultra cute red-polka dot bag!)… ok, maybe not a favorite or even a permanent fixture, but definitely worth noting since it is taking up about 1/2 of my bedroom! 🙂
- My bed & pillows (ok, I kinda stole this from FGS… but I really do LOVE my “Sleep Number” bed. There is nothing else out there like it.)
- My computer – I guess that could be anywhere since it’s a notebook, but it’s still one of my favorite things. 🙂
- Stampin’ Up supplies for my card making… if I ever decide to get creative again.
5 things I have always wanted to do
- Travel to all 50 states (see something special in each) and to at least 6 of the 7 continents (I don’t know how I would do Antartica as of yet.)
- Buy clothes that are in the single digits (almost there!!!)
- Be a good cook… and like what I am making (I used to be known as a notoriously “picky” eater.)
- Live in a place other than Holland, Michigan
- Become famous (even if it’s only 15 minutes of fame) for something good I have done in the world.
5 things I am currently into
- Walking & the Breast Cancer 3-day
- Learning about how I can better myself and my “lifestyle” so that when I reach my WW goal, I don’t fall into “old” patterns and habits.
- Planning a trip to NYC in March 2009 with my cousin! (Oh, and a wkd-trip to Mackinac Island with her too!)
- Playing “Scrabulous” and “Make Me A Celebrity” on Facebook… anyone else want to join in the fun?!?
- Working (does this really count???)… I am actually pretty “into” a project a work that will help make the office more efficient. I can’t wait to see this new client management system up and running.
5 People I want to tag: